Tempo Dancing understands how important your privacy is. We take every step to ensure that any and all information you provide to us in the course of shopping with us remains confidential.
We will never sell your information or share it with anyone else.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
– Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
– Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
– Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
– Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
– To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
"A heartfelt thank you for helping to make our first dance so special. Something we will never forget."